Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Life Remote

To have a remote that would help in life situations speaks to our dependence upon the technology around us. I am particularly aware of this when my analog life seeks an “undo” when there are none available. Looking for the particular way to make this remote, and while considering some other ideas along the way, this seems to be a fun and worthwhile project to continue with.

Currently, I am experimenting with scale for this project and some other ways of application of the imagery. This approaches some of the particular desires I have to use all of the tools I work with every day. Both digital and analog. Especially considering a way of having words play into my concept as well.

The other remote concepts are not mocked up yet, but as I get into this one I plan on evolving into the next remote ideas as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment